Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Lost



Tonight is the season finale of LOST, and I'm so excited. Two whole hours of (hopefully) questions answered: Who gets off the island? Who stays behind and why? Who dies? Why does Kate have Claire's baby, and what happened to Claire? Where are all the Others? And what is that black fog that kills people?

I visited the official LOST website today, as well as other random fan sites, and it's generally agreed that many questions will be answered in tonight's TWO HOUR finale. It was also said that it will be dark, and violent. Ooooooooh.... Just so my questions get answered. I get so wrapped up in this series every week, and I need some answers really soon.

LaMar and I are having a LOST party - just the two of us. I believe island food is on the menu, although I hope LaMar is taking care of that, because I certainly haven't been to the store. I also hope there's something yummy for dessert, although I'm trying not to count on it too much. I just always want something yummy for dessert. A sad fact of life that I'm trying to overcome.

So the "previously on LOST" episode runs at 8pm, and then the finale from 9-11pm. I'm staying up late on a school night to watch it - I just hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of it. See, that's where the yummy dessert comes in!

If you're all not as big a fan of LOST as I am, then I'm sorry for going on and on. But for anyone who gets caught up in the wierdness of it all, you know what I'm talking about. On the official website, there's even a link (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname ) where you answer a few short questions, and Sawyer will give you one of his famous nicknames. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I know so many people that are LOST fans! For some reason I've never watched it, and now it's too late to start, but I know the feeling of getting excited about the finale of your favorite show! That's how I felt last week about Grey's Anatomy. It was such a great finale too :)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed