Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Babes







Got some new pictures of our little girls - makes me so want to see them! The first is Lexi, who decided it would be fun to watch TV with her sunglasses on. If you look closely you can see the beginnings of very blonde hair that she's getting. She's so cute, and has so much personality, and loves to talk. Her new baby brother will be born in a couple of weeks, so I'll be able to go visit her AND little Matthew sometime this summer. I'm anxious to be able to put some pictures of him on here one day soon!

Next is Mia, who loves to swim. Since she spends most of her playing time in the pool, or at the beach, I hear she's getting to be a little fishy. She and Katie will be here on the 20th for a week long visit. We plan to have lots of fun while they're here, including celebrating Mia's 2nd birthday. Can't wait - it'll be loads of fun.
I always need a vacation after the vacation spent with the little girls - they're a lot of work to keep up with! But it's the best time ever, and I can't wait to tire myself out doing everything they want to do. I've got my camera all charged up, ready to go, and my wallet open.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures that Ronna sent of Lexi with her sunglasses! I wish I could see baby Matthew this summer and get some pictures of him for their birth announcements!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed