Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Birthday Boy


I couldn't let today go by without a shout out to our Birthday Boy SCOTT! He's 25 today - a huge birthday, in that your car insurance rates go down (although he didn't feel it as he's transitioning from Utah rates to sky-high California rates...) and you're neither young nor old. Enjoy it, Scottie boy - it's fleeting.

Let's all sing in unison: Happy Birthday to you-u-u-u-u!

3 comments:

  1. Luckily I was able to call him while I was at the airport! Did he have a nice birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so beautiful.

    PS That picture of Lexi is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen! I so excited you found my blog, it has been fun to do, Katie and Shannon got me hooked on the concept!
    I love yours, it is so cute and creative. You look gorgeous, no aging for you, girl you are lucky!
    Is it cool with you if I link you in my blog list of friends?

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed