Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time - anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.*
On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

*Even if you don't have a blog, it would still be fun to hear about a memory you and I have had together! Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer, I only have had two people leave me memories :( I have so many great memories with you...I would have to agree that our little trip to visit Marion takes the cake! Some of my best memories were of you taking us to the beach when we were kids and stopping at subway for a sandwhich on the way. My new favorite memories are ANY time I get to spend with you...it's fun to see you with Mia. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed