Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Monday, August 25, 2008

Red Bull Sprouting Wings on the 55 South

This is what I saw on the way to work this morning:


There were three of them, each with two cute girls driving them, and heading towards the beach. Some big doings involving Red Bull, the drink of choice for the twenty-something crowd, I guess. Anyway, it was such a random sight that I (ashamedly) risked life and limb to capture a picture of for your amusement.
It pays to keep your eyes open, and camera at the ready.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! There's probably a surf competition at HB. They give out free drinks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You and Katie have beutiful music to represent family! I love that you have pictures of us that represent us well. The music and pictures bring a lot of emotion to your blog! Again, blog was a funny word to me that sounded like a word that a retard or an alien would make. Hopefully I can participate in this fun that all of you have... Rex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rex - This is really fun for me, as well as an outlet. I'm excited that you want to read and participate! Love you! (I'm getting soooo excited to come see you all!!)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed