Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Wild Thing, a Little Gentleman, and Their Mom

Here are some new pictures of mellow little Matthew (one month old!), and also some with Ronna and Lexi. Now, if we could only capture the elusive Rex, we'd have a complete family picture. Check out all the beautiful blonde hair on our Lexi- she'll be having a cute ponytail before you know it!

Thanks to Ronna for sending these to me- I love them, and can't wait to see you all next month. We'll have so much fun!
Look at that sweet smile - she looks like quite the little lady, doesn't she? Don't be fooled... she's a wild one - but in the best possible way.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tribute to my little family. Dont worry, Rex will be in the December family pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one of Matthew! Ronna emailed those to me too and I love them. I can't believe how big Lexi is getting! I wish I could see them in Denver too, you lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed