Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrambled Eggs and Sausage

This morning I decided that I needed to get to work on time for a change, as there were many things I needed to do. In order to accomplish this, I thought I would forgo the usual pleasant breakfast I've gotten into the habit of having with my son. So as I sat there by myself eating a cold chicken apple sausage and some toast, I thought:
Getting to work on time is overrated.

There should be more breakfast time spent pleasantly (if not quickly) with children over pancakes and eggs.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. What were you thinking? I'll take french toast tomorrow please. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, what have I been missing out on? I guess that's the perks of being the baby of the family, huh? LOL...you two sure love breakfast! It's nice that you both can eat together in the morning. I'd choose that breakfast over being on time to work any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.

    And thanks for being so encouraging in your comment on my blog. I wore my boots to Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed