Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Every Day Is Valentine's Day

I don't want to brag, but I just have to say that my husband is the best. All week long, I'm thinking that Valentine's Day is Saturday, so I probably wouldn't be getting any flowers sent to work. (Believe me - he knows that's important when Valentine's falls on a work day!) And I know - it's kind of self-centered to even have the thought, but I think I'm wired that way. I have to know what to expect or not expect. So imagine my surprise when I got this delivered to my office:
I am overwhelmed: when I am the recipient of such thoughtfulness, and its totally unexpected, well... then it tastes twice as sweet. He's so good to me, and I guess I just had to tell ya'll what a lucky girl I am. I am going home now to reward him. *waggling my eyebrows and giving a wink*

3 comments:

  1. Aw......what a sweetie! So nice to get surprises every now and then! You guys are an awesome couple. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful! Oh that LaMar :) I was a pretty lucky girl this Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! :)

    Waggling eyebrows, and a wink...now that sounds serious!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed