Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Monday, March 16, 2009

And Just Look At This!

Look at this cute headband that Katie made! She has *stuff* to make only one more (*stuff* is hard to come by in Puerto Rico) so if you want one, you'll have to hurry! Go to her Mia Moo site to place an order and haggle pricing. (I have no idea) Anyway, just looking out for all of you - I think her things are beautiful, and I think I need a few for my ponytails!
Also, look at her beautiful face - we just found out that she is going to have another baby, and she is glowing already! She insists that photoshop makes her glow, but I think otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!
    Congratulations on the baby news! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed