Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Friday, April 24, 2009

Lovin' Life At Three

This is Lexi. She turned 3 years old on Thursday. She lives in Denver, so I didn't get to see her on her big day. Lexi is one of the smartest, funniest little girls I know. She is brave, and fun loving, and she loves her little brother, Matthew. She is the the sun, moon, and stars to her Mommy and Daddy, AND to her Mema and Papa here in California. If this is what year three looks like, then give me lots of them!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute picture of her. Can't wait to see them this summer! It will be fun to see the girls play together now that they're a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. And I LOVE the hat!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed