Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Had A Birthday, But First Things First...

Hey everyone - I've said it before and I'll say it again: you need to hurry over to my friend Sue's blog at http://grannysuesnews.blogspot.com She's celebrating her 300TH POST (although I'm getting to this a bit late so you'll have to scroll down some) and there are giveaways to be won! Hurry, scat, SHOO on over there and do what you have to do to get yourself entered in the drawing.
Why am I late in doing this? I had a BIRTHDAY this past holiday weekend, and L and I were busy enjoying it. I'll post more on it later. I wanted to get this done so you won't miss out on SUE'S GIVEAWAY. You have until Thursday, so get going!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Karen! I'm glad you had some time with your cute husband to enjoy it together.

    And thanks for the link! I am sure lucky in my blogging friends.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So last night I wrote a whole birthday post for you and of course my computer locked up and my internet stopped working! Sorry Schischter, but ya know I love ya! Happy birthday again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Karen! I just found your blog. I hope I didn't embarrass you too bad last Sunday when we sang to you in Primary. :)

    One of my college friends is blog buddies with Sue, too. How funny! I'll have to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed