Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Read This And Tell Your Friends

I don't usually get all hot under the collar about things political. I normally leave such things to blogging friends and others who are much more knowledgeable and eloquent than I am in those forums. But I am SO ANGRY after reading the Dr. Wes blog post for today that I feel I really must urge you all to go to Dr. Wes' newest post, and also click on the link at the end and read that article from the Washington Post as well.
The lies surrounding healthcare reform, and the ever changing details of that reform have got to stop. And we're the only ones who can do that. I urge you all to read this and, if you're in agreement, get involved any way you can to make your voice heard on this issue. Ooooooh! I'm so MAD right now!!
I'd like to hear how you feel about this - am I correct in being afraid that the great insurance I currently have (and desperately need) could very possibly disappear, only to be replaced with something very inferior? What are your thoughts? I'm not that experienced in weeding out political lies, and making sense out of complicated speeches, but this really scares me.
As I've already told many of you (probably over and over and...) Dr. Wes' blog is a good one. I read it every day, and it's really informative. I hope some of you will become fans of his, too. The good doctor seems to have it pretty well together.

3 comments:

  1. I always think it's interesting to hear what doctors say about the health care issue. I know my son, who wants to be a doctor, is very concerned about the direction things are headed.

    "/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its so depressing! It makes me angry too, especially since we are going to come out of medschool hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, for what? Health care reform? It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the article, but I don't like all this talk of reform. It seems that there is a hidden agenda, and I am surprised that certain groups and organizations aren't doing more to oppose it. I'm sure people are being bought out to keep their mouths hushed. If these reforms pass, the quality of healthcare available will go down. It has happened in other countries with universal healthcare, and it will happen here. It worries me!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed