Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BLEAH


Bleah. I woke up with a pounding headache this morning. After rubbing Bio-Freeze into my stiff neck and shoulder muscles, and taking my usual Excedrin/Advil cocktail, my headache is at bay, but my stomach is queasy, my face very pale. Toast helped, but not enough. I am no fun today. However, there is fun to be had. Go here to my friend Sue's blog. She is having a giveaway in honor of her 400th post. Lots of nice goodies, and there will be several winners (haha - I almost typed "sinners" - well, maybe there will be BOTH!) Anyway, go there and post a comment, become a follower, and post a link to the giveaway. Even if you don't win, you'll enjoy the read. I will take my pale face and queasy tummy somewhere else until I feel better.

If I don't see you in the meantime, have a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends. Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures for good memories later! Then we'll all come back and blog about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, shoot. I'm sorry you're not feeling well for Christmas Eve. Hopefully you'll be able to rally as the day goes by.

    Thanks for talking up my blog!

    Merry Christmas, Karen. Feel better.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed