Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Monday, December 28, 2009

Coming Soon: Puerto Rican Beach Bums

You know how cold it's been lately?  Well, in a little over a week I will be here:


I'll be playing with Mia in the sand, and soaking my old bones with sunshine and salt water.  You can't do much better than a week in Puerto Rico in January!  Having girl time with my daughter by night, and playing with Mia and Hayden (little girl time!) by day.
This is what I think about when I'm sitting in my cold, overly air conditioned office while everyone else took the week off.  Next week I'll be the one smiling.

2 comments:

  1. How fun for all of you! I hope the weather is perfect. I know the company will be...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm getting so excited for you to come. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed