Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It Ain't Your Mama's Trail Mix

The other day I went during lunchtime to Target.  Who doesn't love Target?  I love to wander the aisles there!  It's always a mini treasure hunt.  I went mostly to get some Cetaphil face wash, or rather Target's version of it.  (Best face wash EVER - recommended by my brother, who is a plastic surgeon!  Very, very mild, and very very cheap.)  ANYWAY - I ended up with a lime green croco embossed wallet - so cute, and my old one was thrashed.  Let's see, what else?  Oh yes, Starburst Lip Smacker chapstick packs for the little girls, some Easter Hot Wheels cars for Matthew (I didn't even know they made Easter Hot Wheels!), and then I came to the food section.  They had their own brand (Archer) of large, and also individual size packs of different trail mixes.  Sometimes it's nice to have something like that at work when you have to work through lunch.  I especially like the individual sizes, so I'm not tempted to mow through a large pack of trail mix the size of a potato chip bag.  I got a few different versions to try, and today I opened this one:


S'more.  Chocolate covered peanuts, pecans, little graham squares, chocolate chunks, coated marshmallows (crunchy - rather like the Lucky Charms marshmallows - and they are magically delicious).  May I just say: YUM!  It's a good thing it was just a small individual pack, because it was that scrumptious.  If you live by a Target store, RUN, RUN, and get this yummy treat.  You can thank me later.

4 comments:

  1. I like Target, too, and I happen to be looking for a new face wash, so this post is timely.

    As for the trail mix, unfortunately I am back on the no-sugar-ever diet. It's a must. So I will just have to enjoy all of this vicariously, through you.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to rub it in that I don't have a Target here in PR? LOL! It all sounds divine! Mia will love the starburst chapstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Love to have a new friend. I've read your comments on Sue's, and I'm glad I stopped over to discover another Target lover. Nothing's and nowhere's better than a great Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love target! even with their ridiculous return policy. I always go in for one thing and come out with 20. I will have to look for that trail mix. Sounds like something my husband would dig.

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed