Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Off Day

Honestly, I don't know how to fit everything into my evenings.  Tonight we ate a quick dinner, I talked to Scott about (what else?) wedding plans, L and I went for a shorty walk, we went to the store for provisions, I returned my mom's call, and I've just caught up on my blogs.
What didn't I do?  Paint, walk longer, write a better post.  Call my grandma and aunt.  But it's time for LOST.  After the day I had today, I just want to get lost (get it? "LOST?") in some really good TV.  I don't want to think anymore, I don't want to talk about wedding receptions and who is paying for what anymore, I don't want to talk on the phone anymore.  I'm turning this off and heading for my room and soft cushy pillows, and my show.  I feel very unaccomplished and a bit lazy but I'm done.

On the up side, I wasn't achey today. I actually felt very good physically.  I had a great yoga class last night, and I'll have another tomorrow - yay!  Now if I could just have a good day mentally AND physically we'd have a winner.  Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you were able to get "LOST" in your show and were able to unwind from your day. LOL, I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you on your drive home. Just think, in June all the wedding plans will be over and you'll NEVER have to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a non-achy day! In my book, that's priceless!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed