Things I am thankful for today:
1. Mia - who is trying hard to learn to say her "L's" (la la love...)
2. L - he made me the best taco salad tonight.
3. A good hair day.
4. A hard (for me) yoga stretch class. I am getting stronger
5. The tiniest hint of muscles in my upper arms - so exciting!
6. My yoga instructor's promise that all of my flab will be gone (one day)
7. Read The Scriptures.com - with this site I am finding it easy to get my scripture reading done every day.
8. My family - the good, the bad, the ugly. I love them so much it's hard to be rational sometimes.
9. My comfy comfy bed. I am going there now. I hope I don't have a crazy bad dream about scarey ice skating door to door salesmen like I did last night. (I think it had something to do with watching Ice Dancing before bed...)
10. I am thankful I can come here and write random stuff, and one or two of you actually read it. It gives my day to day a little extra spice. I love the ones who comment most especially.