Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Rehearsal Pictures

I promised you all more pictures of the rehearsal dinner, and I always deliver on my promises.  These images are courtesy of Katie Hatch Photography ( I have an "in" - she's my daughter), and aren't they the colorful lovely pictures I told you about?
Here are Scott and Ashley after a nerve wracking day, but they still look amazing:                                                                           



Then here's a picture of the bride and bridesmaids by the pool:



Have you ever seen such gorgeous colors?  It made for such a pretty picture seen all together.
And finally: one of just Katie being Katie:


So you can see why we all had such a good time that night.  It was fun to dress up in a completely different way, it was fun to share some different traditions, and it was fun to just relax and enjoy each other after a trying to herd a large bridal party, 6 flower girls and a reluctant ring bearer down the aisle in an orderly fashion.

Next up:  The Wedding

2 comments:

  1. What a rainbow of colors- I love it! They all look so pretty- I love the turquoise one Katie is in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of bride and groom! And the bridesmaids look gorgeous. Especially Katie!

    =)

    PS. She just has so much fun in her, doesn't she? It shows.

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed