Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Friday Afternoon Observation

Found on my i-Phone calendar of appointments for yesterday:

12:00pm - Put beer/wine in to chill.

That's a first.  I don't think I've ever had to remind myself to do that before.  To explain: it seems that in order to encourage sales reps to attend a meeting, even if it's mandatory, we still have to entice them with their favorite "refreshments."

I wish that every time I have to attend something unpleasant, but mandatory, I would find the room stocked with See's.  Or ice cream.  Life is very unfair sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. I agree- and you should make it mandatory. If there's beer and wine for some- there should be chocolate for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I would like to see mandatory cheesecake and See's would be good too - I like that one :-)

    Btw - I came over from another blog to say "Hi" - I am your newest follower. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed