Daily Affirmation

The best things in life are free.
The second best are very expensive.
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Denver Bound

I'm on my way to Denver in the morning!  Lexi called me tonight to say she could hardly wait until I got there.  I have the feeling it's going to go all too fast - it's only 4 days.  I have a lot of ideas about what to do with them, but we'll see what pans out.  New babies sometimes blow all plans out of the water.
I'm strapped for time - I have packing to do, so this will be short.  I won't be posting until Tuesday or so of next week, but I'm hoping to have a lot of pictures to share with you.  Besides playing games, tea parties, and rocking babies, I'm hoping to give these two a night out alone.  I'm sure they could use it!

Photo by TenderShootz

Ya'll be good while I'm gone, and I'll do my best to catch up with all of you when I get back.  Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some sharing of baby love. Have a great time.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a grand time you have in front of you. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where you'll be in Denver, but my daughter-in-law just found the coolest park, a Peter pan theme that her daughter loved. Email if you want directions! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it will be beautiful there with fall coming on!! Hope you have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great visit. I'm looking forward to reading about your trip when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just know you are going to enjoy those four days, but they will go by so fast. It's too bad that you can't stay longer once you are there. That's the bad part about being a working girl.

    What a neat picture! I see that it's by TenderShootz so Heather must have done it. I want her to do a picure of us for our Christmas cards. We have never had our pictures professionally done so just need her to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time! I'm a bit behind in posting and you'll be home before I get this done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing better than sweet baby time! Have a great time a nd enjoy every minute of it! Can't wait to read your next post about it all and don't forget pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the best, Karen! The fact that you want to give them a night out alone says so much about you as a mother and grandmother! We can't wait to hear all about the baby rocking and fun you've had!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are lucky to have you, even for four days. I hope the night out isn't too crazy for you. It's always a bit hard with a nursing baby!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, have some red punch and cookies, and tell me EVERYTHING...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed